Encounter the power of the word. Walk in the freedom God intends. Experience the Holy Spirit. For the NKJV Spirit-Filled Life Bible, Jack Hayford, founding pastor of The Church on the Way and chancellor of The King’s University, assembled a team of respected, Spirit-led scholars to produce this resource of solid biblical truth. Now in a full-color third edition with new contributors, it is even more dynamic. With over 2 million copies sold, the NKJV Spirit-Filled Life Bible continues to equip God’s people to live in his kingdom, exercise gifts of the spirit, and lay hold of God’s promises.
The NKJV, Spirit-Filled Life Bible is making a great comeback in its third edition. This time there’s content that has been updated as well totally new features that makes this Bible a great addition to your personal library or even a great gift.
- Word Wealth – More than 650 word studies (including over 100 new ones) shed light on key terms, drawing important meaning from the original Greek and Hebrew.
- Kingdom Dynamics – Dozens of biblical themes are addressed in notes by Spirit-filled preachers, teachers, and writers, including many new contributors for this edition
- Truth-In-Action – Handy, helpful thematic charts provide practical application from every book of the Bible
- Praying the Word – 192 guided prayers based on significant passages throughout Scripture
- Detailed book introductions and outlines help you to learn each book’s historical background and appreciate its teachings
- Verse-by-verse study notes explain each passage and illuminate your understanding
- Includes a new full-color design with updated maps and charts, a detailed NKJV concordance, and in-depth articles about the Spirit-filled life
- Designed with the exclusive Thomas Nelson NKJV Comfort Print® typeface
- 10-point print size
The feature I liked the most was Praying the Word. Small prompts throughout the Bible that are really useful to start a conversation with God while reading your Bible.
There are many new contributors to the notes of this third edition, and I’m happy to see people like Mike Bickle, and even latin people like Marcos Witt and Samuel Rodriguez sharing their wisdom on different sections of this Bible.
Some people is making the statement about the Pentecostal view of this Bible, but it shouldn’t be a problem, that is, unless you have a very denominational perspective, which is not my case.
I got the genuine leather edition and it feels awesome! But there are plenty of different choices for this one. Don’t hesitate to get it for your house or as a gift to a loved one.
I received this book from Booklook Bloggers in exchange for this review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.