Review – NKJV, Maxwell Leadership Bible, Third Edition
Every believer is a person of influence. In the Maxwell Leadership Bible, leadership expert John C. Maxwell shows you the principles of leadership taught in God’s Word and how to use them. Whether you are an employee, a boss, a parent, or a neighbor, you are a person of influence in your part of the world. Throughout the pages of Scripture, John Maxwell has assembled the time-tested and irrefutable biblical principles of leadership to equip and encourage leaders with his signature approach, including the 21 Laws of Leadership, the 21 Qualities of a Leader, biographical profiles, and hundreds of notes.
Maxwell has a long list of bestsellers on leadership, which you should read, but he’s also been featured in different Bibles, this one being the third edition with Maxwell as the Executive Editor.
This Bible has the NKJV text along many sections included trough each book identified with different colors. There’s the PROFILE in Leadership featuring different characters and their impact in history.
If you’re a follower of Maxwell’s book then you know his 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, which are also mentioned here in hand with key passages for a better understanding.
• Insightful articles revealing the laws and qualities of effective leadership throughout the Bible
• Over 100 biographical profiles and lessons drawn from biblical leaders
• Introductions to the books of the Bible outlining God’s role in the lives of influential men and women
• Hundreds of compelling short articles on mentoring and influence.
• Thorough topical indexes for quick access to Scripture passages and articles addressing leadership issues
I got the hardback edition for review, and it feels definitely better than others hardbacks, it’s sturdy and overall looks better with an updated and exclusive font for a better reading experience.
I received this book from Booklook Bloggers in exchange for this review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.